In 2019, KIA Motors faced a big challenge in asserting its position, when sales is stable, and market share decreased from 10.5% to 9.8%.
- “Kia New Logo – Movement that inspires”
- “Kia K3 – Smart car life with sporty sleek & sophisticated design”
- “Kia KA4 – The new Carnival build on its predecessor's heritage”
- “Kia Sonet – Trendy & urban adventure”
- “Kia DL3 – Dynamic & fast back Sedan”
- To communicate the new brand manifesto to the target audience
- Focus on each customer segment for each different product. Create high brand awareness to maximize the reach and contribute to increase sales and market share.
- Channel from Awareness to Performance: TV, OOH, Programmatic Youtube, Online Video, OTT TV, Facebook, SEM, LAN.
- TV build mass awareness across VN target to reach 72% in total TA population for each product launching with smart optimization skills & efficiency cost
- Digital as a media channel reaches 70% of different audience segments to create strong brand awareness of each product launching to create high demand and brand love.
Kia Motors Market Share
Brand Sale of Q1 2022 increase 57% from 10,719 units to 16,795 units vs Q1
2021 KIA has moved up to rank No.1 from No.3 in the top highest-sale car brands within 1year 2021.